20140118

Chili's Lunch Date

Most of my entries kebanyakannya pasal makanan. So to those who dont love foods might find these boring but yes who cares, anyways ade ke yg tak suka makanan? Gilaaaa ah!

Went to KLCC to see my old buddy! Had a good day, after almost 3 years we finally seeing each other. Masing2 dah lain. Hehe biasalah dulu we were kids kan, now dah 20an hehehe. Dah boleh kahwin!

Tumpang jiran sampai LRT stesen U, sampai sana blur gila nmpk sgt lama tk naik. Dah mcm org bodoh hahaha. Pg counter nk beli tiket, i gave him 10bucks and then die bg duit pecah and tunjuk machine beli ticket. I was like an idiot tau tk, mcm org baru keluar gua.

Then gelabah nak beli taktau. Dah lh forgot my spect. Huruhara gila. Ouh skrg dah pki token. Sebaik terjumpa schoolmate sekolah rendah yg kebetulan ade kt situ. Actually time tu I just created a whatsapp group so he got my num and called me dlm LRT. And actually he didn't help me pun during that critical situation tu, hahaha.

Sampai KLCC trs pg Chili's and lunch. Lapar! Thankyou bos. I'm sad, you didn't even text after seeing me! Huh!

Chili's reminds me of someone, a family. Sorry for uploading your family picture.













No comments: