20140118

After yearsss..

Hey what's up people!

It's been ages since my last post and I have so many updates from my years off!

Alia is still the old Alia. No worries :D

I'm in my sixth semester of Diploma in Banking and I'm oddly excited! This should be the last semester which means i have few more months left before leaving Sarawak. I should be happy!

Everything went well. Friends are fine, life goes well. ALL IS WELL.

I'm proud to be part of UiTM Kota Samarahan, Sarawak.

I still remember the first day I stepped my foot in Sarawak. I thought everything was fine. I thought I would be able to survive, to be okay with life, to live happily.

Tears are my bestfriend in my first semester. I didnt know anyone. My roommates are all Sarawakian. At first I enjoyed talking to them, learning new stuff, but then I realized, I wasnt excited to be here. I dont see the reasons why. I even tried billion times sending letters to HEA/HEP to be transferred to Semenanjung.

Roommates will be back home on weekend and I was all alone in my room. That was the starting moment where I learnt to be independent. I dont walk alone before, but everything changed. I trained myself to be okay alone. And I succedded!

Sometimes, you need to be alone. Believe me. You'll know yourself better! :)

My classmates stayed far from me. There are only five students from Semenanjung and the rest are from Sarawak. I would sometimes sleepover at my friend's room and wouldnt be back to my room for days.

Wada, Aisya, Athirah, Aisyah, Edin, Lys, Zyma, Fatin, Asmida...... Well they are my friends! I was close to Wada and Aisya in Semester 1 and we used to laugh hysterically. Belajar main2, gelak tak ingat dunia... And that was the reason for my failure. I didnt blame them. They've been so kind to me. I didnt study. I failed one subject: Introduction to Financial Accounting. I was crying so hard. I even planned to quit my studies. I couldnt accept the fate. Cgpa: 2.98

I was a science stream student before and having to learn accounting is such a wowww to me. That was fucking hard. Everyone says the same. I didnt try to learn and I gave up before even trying.

Semester 2: Took the horrible subject for the 2nd time and succeded, didnt attend the class and i was shocked that i scored A- in final. Mcm kau tgh tidur tak faham apa2 besok bangun mcm eh apesal aku faham benda ni. Mcm kau belajar dalam mimpi kau faham?!
GPA: 3.45

Semester 3: 3.78 if I'm not mistaken

Semester 4: 3.53

Semester 5: 3.73

Semester 6: ______

Well.. Banking ain't a tough course so I was a fool for not scoring 4 flat in exams!

I'll try my best...







No comments: