20140118

Gang Basikal

I went through ups and downs in life. Some should be kept inside and only few can be blogged out.

Hello readers let me introduce you to my bestfriends: Gang Basikal 2005. We're friends from primary school. That was years back! I'm 21 years old, not officially 21 actually, I was born on 29th of March 1993 & today is 18th January 2013. Tell me I look younger than my actual age! People tend to annoy me with "eh i thought you're 20++" LOL I look mature than my age!? Cakap je lah nmpk tua! Hmmmm sedih!

So, they are Zulaikha & Nadja. Actually there are few more people. Farhana, Wada and Nure. Proudly informing you, some of my classmates are doing Medicine. Applause! I'm so proud of korg. Ada buat engineering, chemist, bakal lawyer... I used to be in the first class in primary/secondary schools so I have brilliant classmates. Alia je yang kurang pandai sb buat Banking jewww. Lol.

I love my friends. They are my happiness. They advise me. They're with me through thick and thin. Thankyou love! (:

Well actually, bertahun lost contact. Until one day we decided to meet up untuk berbuka puasa. In the holy month, kita jumpa Alhamdulillah ade berkat dia. Hewhew. And i didnt expect I would be myself, the real Alia, well after years tak contact, should be awkward right but yes at first I was like "ahh segan gila" i even avoided eye contact dgn Farhana masa first jumpa because i sat next to her in the car. Lawak je!

We went to One Utama for buka puasa at Dave Deli wtv it is i forgot lah. I wasnt able to fast on that day so while waiting for them solat asar & maghrib, i was with Nana waiting at the cafe. Tuhan je tau how awkward I was, but I tried not to look so. Hahahahahaha. That was hilarious. Went to Uptown Damansara until midnight. Day well spent! I love them to the moon and back.

After that selalu meet them but sadly jarang jumpa Nana, Nure and Wada sb dorg buat degree and we're doing diploma so bila kitorg cuti dorg class, plus I'm in Sarawak.

Semoga ini last sem! Amin ya Allah :)

Well, we love food hunting. Went to few places. It's my current hobby. I love foods! And I love my friends. Muacks!

Pictures bawah ni time keluar pg Wesern Steak House at Laman Seri Seksyen 13, Shah Alam. Makanan dia not bad amd sgt affordable.

Then pictures kat Coffee Planet Laman Seri sederet dgn Steak House tu. I'm a coffee lover! Better than Starbucks. Power gilaaaa seriously!

3rd place: Foodsbury belakang Concorde Hotel Shah Alam. The crepe is so damn goooood. Sgt affordable!

Gang Basikal sebab: dulu kecik2 kitorg pg sekolah naik basikal. Selalu main basikal.





















No comments: